We are currently seeking a versatile UX DESIGNER for a leading financial services organisation. This role is offered as an initial 6-month contract, which could extend into a permanent role thereafter.
The role reports into the UX Lead, forming part of the Customer Experience team of 5. You will be working across the strategy, operations and development of digital experiences, including public and secure web, mobile and tablet apps, and social channels for their customers.
You will require a strong background in User Experience across product design, in addition to the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders across the business – from Product, Distribution, Technology to external vendors/suppliers. Exposure to mobile app projects (either iOS or Android) would also be highly desirable.
- Create and implement innovative user experience
- Produce wireframes and interactive prototypes, including detailed documentation
- Understand the customer, understand business drivers, define UX metrics against those drivers, measure and report on results, followed by championing UXD strategy and enhancements based on data analysis
- Manage stakeholders including extensive contact with diverse groups including IT, Product, Marketing, Business, Legal & Compliance representatives
- Assist Customer Experience Leads to scope, plan and provide estimates for projects
- Assist planning of user experience research and validation testing
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure UXD assets and specifications fit with Agile Framework requirements
- Work with other UX Designers across all platforms to create and implement a cohesive user experience strategy
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Background in visual /interaction design before upskilling to UX
- An interest in Human Centred Design as a practice
- An interest or experience in design thinking methodologies
- Proven experience creating digital user experience strategies and take projects through to finale delivery
- Experience in utilising customer research, behaviour analytics or digital analytics to drive design and optimisation
- Strong information architecture skills
- Experience in Agile and/or LEAN projects
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience implementing UXD methodologies, usability testing methodology, structured design techniques, development of software applications and interface design projects including native apps, desktop apps, website & more!
Please note this role will commence in August and given the role may progress into a permanent placement, you will need full working rights in Australia to be considered.
If the above role sounds like it maybe a match, please email your profile through to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com. Alternatively you can call Lee Shorter / Kate Verran on (02) 8288 8288 to chat further regarding the details.