START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL UX DESIGNER!**
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, business analysts, visual designers, design technologists, and developers to produce compelling and fun experiences for customers.
- Improve and document current working practices, products, and technologies.
- Define, categorize, and organize content.
- Create multiple solutions to a single design problem and iterate to a single (or so) final design.
- Create specification, as needed, including site maps, flow diagrams, state transition diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Provide recommendations on ongoing product strategy based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Coordinate or execute user research efforts, e.g., interviews, usability testing, and surveys, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with design, content, technology, business owners, and other teams to identify opportunities for innovation, growth, and efficiency.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet the requirements of the business.
- Prepare and share project and/or design presentations to the extended organization. Rationalize design decisions to stakeholders and peers.
- Support the execution of the Product Development roadmap and other initiatives.
- Provide insights on where user needs are not being met at the feature level.
- Oversee and direct the work of a small team of designers to develop a best-in-class visual design experience for a global Brand.
- Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports.
- Keep the team informed of industry trends, best practices, comparative and competitive reviews, and evolving technologies.