Aquent is currently sourcing for a Senior Copywriter courtesy of one of our secure and successful clients local to the Boston, MA market area. *However, there is travel required to Providence, RI 1-2 times per month, expenses are reimbursed* The ideal candidate will have a creative edge that keeps them continuously seeking unique ways to capture the attention of new audiences. You will be the dedicated resource responsible for writing clear, concise user-interface text for products and act as a subject matter expert for UX writing. This is a 3 month contract.
- Write transactional and instructional copy, such as user directions, error messages, tooltips, FAQs, forms and buttons. The copy you will be writing is not marketing oriented.
- Serve as an integral member of the enterprise digital content team. This includes collaborating with other writers and content strategist to maintain and modify editorial and brand standards.
- Become an essential part of the user experience team responsible for the PBM digital experience. This includes researchers, interaction designers and visual designers, and covers our client
- Collaborate with product managers, project managers, IT, QA, marketing, analytics and other stakeholders to understand business goals
- Write emails, texts, push notifications, voice recordings and other outbound transactional messaging.
- Write, rewrite or edit copy for minor fixes and updates as well as client-specific customizations
- Ensure timely, accurate delivery of copy and copy documentation. You are your own proof-reader.