Our global agency client is looking for a User Experience writer to partner with designers, product managers, strategists, researchers, and UX designers to execute transactional UI content and micro copy for a large transactional site.
You are extremely detail oriented, tech savvy, and have expereince working inside an agency. This role starts immediately and is open to both mid (2-5 years) and senior (5+ years) level talent. It is full time, onsite at their downtown Austin office, for at least 12 months with a high likiehood of converting.
Experience with UX content development in the financial industry is a plus, but not required.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout the site
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards
- Work collaboratively with UX designers and product owners to craft content that supports the understanding, adoption and general usability on digital platforms.
- Write content may include “first user experience” information, instructional text and other supporting content.
- We would like a writer who can collaborate with the ux designer on the strategy of how to present the content (overlay, inline, slideshow etc.) and what type of content might be most effective (e.g. A supporting graphic will help support the written content, etc.)