Aquent's client is looking for a UX Copywriter to work a contract role. This position can sit in either the Boston, Chicago or Woonsocket, Rhode Island office. Role is slated to be 3 month contract but could extend. Most likley 30 - 40 hours/week initially. Ideal candidate must think and work with a "mobile first" approach, but can also work across Mobile AND desktop copy.
• Writing transactional and instructional copy, such as user directions, error messages, tooltips, FAQs, forms and buttons. The copy you will be writing is not marketing oriented.
• Serving as an integral member of the enterprise digital content team. This includes collaborating with other writers and content strategist to maintain and modify editorial and brand standards.
• Becoming an essential part of the user experience team responsible in store company experience. This includes researchers, interaction designers and visual designers, and crosses multiple lines of business and multiple digital channels.
• Collaborating with product managers, project managers, IT, QA, marketing, analytics and other stakeholders to understand business goals
• Writing emails, texts, push notifications, voice recordings and other outbound transactional messaging.
• Writing, rewriting or editing copy for minor fixes and updates
• Ensuring timely, accurate delivery of copy and copy documentation. You are your own proofreader.