- Builds a sufficient level of understanding of their businesses to be able to strategically advise clients on digital strategy, guide their own marketing and sales activity and inform the team on trends and issues;
- Undertake and communicate design research findings persuasively and clearly to clients and the UXD team, and translate design research into actionable digital design assets such as user flows, wireframes, storyboards and UI interaction design concepts;
- Support new business development and identify opportunities, including developing methodologies, costs and proposals as well as attending pitch meetings to win new clients;
- Proactively identify and seek opportunities to build your personal profile and consolidating the client's market position as leaders in the UX field by attending and presenting at seminars, workshops, meetups and conferences.
- Develop approaches to, and undertake user insight programs to inform meaningful recommendations to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Define programs of design research, digital design and design execution that meet our clients business objectives and that advance our brand;
- To lead and mentor in specific areas of core UX design practices. To contribute to raising the overall level of competency in the team and to lead on innovation and quality;
- Provide insightful, inspired and creative experience design input to our consultancy services, across research, information architecture and interaction design skill sets, reflective of current best practice;
- Leads on the identification and exploration of audience groups and behaviour to provide insight into target markets using methods of contextual enquiry, lab based research, stakeholder interview, desktop research and through exploring digital analytics;
- Presentation, sales and pitch skills along with the ability to host workshop.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs