Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a user experience design consultant with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, and possibly interaction design and business process analysis.
-Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an omnichannel/service design practitioner.
-Require experience working inside a large corporate environment.
-Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of primary research studies involving stakeholders, customers and team members.
- Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
- Help facilitate service design workshops with individuals across lines of business, producing activities and materials, and writing follow-up reports and action plans.
- Write, design, and present material to extended project team throughout project lifecycles, including to executive