Our client, a non-profit located in the D.C. area, is looking for a UX Architect / Senior Designer. This person will set product visions, reinforce the best user experience design decisions, and strategy across digital mediums. They will work closely with the CD and product team to ensure all digital offerings promote user centric designs, incorporate user engagement, usability, responsive design, and optimization. This person will inspire and foster user-centered design through the organization, share expertise on product strategy, align and collaborate with stakeholders, and create innovative solutions for user experience problems.
- 8+ years of experience with UX design and strategy, including professional experience as a lead
- Comfortable designing throughout the discovery and delivery phases of the product lifecycle- from initial empathy interviews to sprinting with agile dev teams
- Ability to make comparative audits to help inform business unit work,
- Up to date on latest trends and UX and can show examples of what works and what doesn’t
- Exceptional communication skills, very comfortable working with internal and external clients
- Can clearly and confidently articulate a vision and business strategy
- Creative problem solver.
- Background in organizational design is ideal.