Vitamin T is recruiting for a User Experience Architect to work with a top advertising agency with a local office in the metro Detroit area. We are looking for a UXA to help support user experience needs on global websites. The ideal candidate will have a blend of creative and technical skills and will be confident as well as proactive. S/he will have the ability to present ideas and negotiate solutions with Clients in a professional and polished manner. The User Experience Architect will be responsible for initiating and facilitating a sound user experience design process, creating flexible information organization and navigation strategies, and setting interaction requirements that promote engaging experiences. The ideal candidate will work closely with clients and/or business analysts to help translate business requirements into innovative informational consumer sites.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience primarily as an IA or User Experience practitioner
- Experience working on transactional sites.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with user-centered design principles and user analysis techniques.
- Ability to understand and integrate business needs and strategy with technology and end-user needs.
- Experience with Visio and Axure are required.
- Prior knowledge with OmniGraffle or iRise, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Experience with the common browsers (IE, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari) is required.
- Experience with mobile designs for iOS and touch interface are a plus.