Growing Houston client is seeking a talented User Experience (UX) analyst to join a team of software developers, researchers, and visionaries working to advance their product offerings.
The primary responsibility of the successful UX Analyst will be to work within the UX team to create engaging and effective designs for the company’s products using UX tools and best practices, including user research, usability studies, prototype development, mockup creation and testing, and problem troubleshooting.
Description of Job Duty
Use research, user testing, interviews, surveys and focus group to develop designs, test existing software, and investigate usability problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with:
- User research, surveys, focus groups, interviews
- Low-fidelity prototyping (paper, wireframes)
- Investigating and resolving user experience issues
- Ability to interact positively and productively with colleagues, students, faculty, and staff; excellent problem resolution and troubleshooting skills.
- Working technical knowledge of World Wide Web technologies and tools; creative approach to the development of new services.
- Independently motivated: must be able to see projects through to completion, from research to final testing.
- Medium-fidelity prototyping experience using Axure, Briefs, or Invision, etc.
- Implementing user research agenda and conducting user research
- Technical writing
Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Human computer interaction, user experience, social sciences, computer science, or related degree.