We are looking for a smart and passionate UI/UX Developer to evolve our client's core SaaS offering. This role requires someone who loves the craft of building great software and passionate about the user experience. We build products that make tens of thousands of contractors’ lives better every day. We are in an emerging market that allows us to be creative and inventive on a daily basis. We do not hire based
on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to be well versed in UI design and be eager to adapt to new techniques in the future.
● Experience crafting beautiful, responsive, highly-functional, and intuitive user interfaces.
● Participate in brainstorming and sketch sessions, as well as, introduce and improve UX processes within the team.
● Solve complex problems with simple solutions.
● Believe that performance is a feature.
● Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
What will you do?
● You will build intuitive interfaces and create useful features for our customers.
● You will work independently within a smart and passionate team.
● You will take time to learn and innovate.
● You will have fun. We enjoy plenty of game days, nerf wars, and company outings.
What might you work on?
● Implement real time communication interfaces between our customers.
● Help our customers visualize their data via dashboards and reporting tools.
● Build an abstracted and reusable CSS Framework that supports our evolving design language.
● Build an interactive, touch enabled photo manipulation tool.
Things we’d like to see:
● Several years relevant professional experience. (Will consider less experience if you have the chops we are looking for).
● Knowledge of responsive design techniques and familiarity with popular frameworks.
● Familiarity with Agile project methodologies.
● Practical experience with responsive design techniques.