We're looking for a User-Interface Designer for a Contract to Hire (or Direct Hire) opportunity who has knowledge about User Research and skills to design new UX (in 3D graphic environment with animation is plus) by rapid prototype!
What You Do:
- Create new/unique user interfaces of user experience for in-car infotainment system which includes:
- Conceive, develop and prototype new interactions and experiences for various components of products and concept models.
- Design, create and evaluate User Interface prototype/simulator and related design documents for UI development.
- Ensure visual and behavioral consistency in developed system.
- Provide inter-departmental support on UI/UX development related issues.
- Acquire, develop, and maintain tools to improve efficiency of above.
- Evaluate competitor products and related technologies.
- Research general design trends in related industries.
- Create, experiment, and refine UI of user experience.
- Attend various shows, seminars, and trainings as it pertains to developing UI on trend.
- 2+ years of professional development experience of visual and user interface design (2D & 3D).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Multimedia Design, Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, and Flash and other 2D/3D design tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of visual and user interface design disciplines and principals.
- Demonstrated understanding of 3D design principles and techniques.
- English communication skills (verbal and written).
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience in high and low poly modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting, rigging, and animation for 3D Real-time Rendering & Game Engines.
- 3D modeling and motion design for in-vehicle UI
- Experience in developing for mobile (iOS, Android, Mobile web)
- Japanese Communication skill is a plus.