At Aquent's client, the role of the Marketing Communications group is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Client’s business goals. Channel is hugely important contributors in Client’s overall distribution matrix.
The primary responsibility of the US 2D Channel Producer Support is to facilitate the development and implementation of flawless marketing communications for carrier and retailer partners. This person will be part of the US Channel Marcom team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight, production, and distribution of all US geo-specific partner files and tactical assets across multiple partner environments. This person will need to be fluent in retail marketing and should be highly experienced in managing launch, promotional and sustained campaigns.
- Routing work to the appropriate channel teams for creative approval when needed to ensure the work is adhering to client Brand Identity and campaign guidelines. The role will interact with key contacts at WW Marcom teams as well as with US carrier and retailer (consumer electronics) partners.
- Monitoring campaigns on an ongoing basis during sustain (non-launch) timeframes.
- Support US Partner Communications team to produce partner-specific deliverables and ensure creative assets are developed and delivered on time
- Partner closely with the US Channel Program Managers, US Partner Communications team, and various WW Channel Marcom teams to ensure that all US geo-specific partner files and tactical assets are developed during Marcom workshops
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in channel/retail marketing and will have experience with a major brand with minimum 6 years experience on either the agency or client side.
- This position requires experience with print production. An understanding of print production methods and the production of volume campaigns on a national scale is also required.
- We are also looking for a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to learn new workflows and technology quickly.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and process-driven but able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Must possess a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- An exceptional project manager who possesses excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree required.