Job Title - UK Brand Marketing Manager
Career Level – Manager
Workforce – Enterprise
Skill Track - Marketing & Communications
Specialty – Marketing & Communications
The UK Local Image team is responsible for raising awareness to the Fortune 500 brand, building knowledge about our core services but moreover the impact that the brand makes in the UK in the business environment, community and beyond. Covering a wide range of marketing programmes including Corporate Citizenship, Alumni Relationships, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Research and UK Regional activities the team provides an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business priorities.
The UK Brand Marketing Manager works closely with the UK Senior Manager team lead identifying; developing and executing programmes that support the brand. The role is one of both strategic marketing and practical marketing execution. The manager is required to help develop strategic marketing plans that deliver effective marketing programmes to build Fortune 500’s name in the UK marketplace, making it part of the fabric of the business and community.
The role reports to the Senior Manager and is expected to build and maintain an extensive network of stakeholders and be an integral team player.
· Define targeted, marketing strategies to inform and influence the thinking of our primary audiences – clients, governmental bodies, candidates and employees
· Conduct message development sessions to clarify and improve existing messages
· Manage the work of vendors or internal parties creating marketing deliverables
· Estimate programme costs, create and manage programme budgets
· Capture best practices from programmes worked on to share with peers
· Report on programme activities regularly to central team for programme tracking purposes
· Lead and manage programmes and team members within the Local Image team as required.
· Manage the development and updating of website content and delivery for the corporate Fortune 500 website and microsites with a specific focus on digital content management, value proposition and brand messaging
· Build skills and deliver social media content development with hands on experience of manager B2B social media sites, right and publishing content, particularly Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
· Champion the corporate citizenship programmes internally and externally, ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital and print collateral, sponsorships and events)
· Drive Corporate Citizenship web presence and Digital/Social Media channels/reporting
· Develop a suite of credentials showcasing the brands core programmes and strategic partnerships
· Identify and deliver marketing materials and channels to continually build and raise brand awareness
· Work with and assist internal creative teams and agencies to develop materials and deploy marketing strategy
· Write articles for monthly comms channels
· Counsel and oversee team members to build and execute their own marketing activities
Knowledge and skills required
· Expert at integrated marketing strategy development
· Strong and deep overall business acumen and good knowledge of the brands area of business and overall business strategy.
· Excellent working experience of all aspects of marketing and communications, especially advertising, digital content marketing, social media, internal communications, collateral production and credential development.
· Expert project management skills.
· Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
· Quick learner that is interested in gaining new skills
· Strong English written and verbal skills
· Expert in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development.
· Able to influence highest levels of leadership within the brands large, matrixed organisation through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
· Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
Reports to – UK Local Image Senior Manager –
Supervises – Junior team members as required
External Relationships – External suppliers, third party vendors, agencies
Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Requirements - Minimal travel (related to event execution)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Title - UK Brand Marketing Manager