Seeking a talented UI/Visual Designer (jr.-mid. Level – about 2-4 years of experience preferred) with empathy and respect for UI and Visual Design who has an interest in developing their UX design side.
You’ll join a dynamic team to design client-facing web & mobile interfaces within a fun, fast-paced fin-tech environment. This is an open-ended assignment role (W2) and has potential to convert to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong UI/Visual designer with some baseline UX process knowledge for digital products. Seeking a candidate with a flexible no-ego workstyle and great communication skills who enjoys working with a collaborative team.
- 2-4 years of experience in experience design
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and UI, visual design layout and prototyping
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)