We’re looking for a talented, passionate designer to work on some high-profile, awesome app design opportunities. You'll be working in a fun team on some really interesting projects in an agile, fast paced environment. You'll be expected to have a firm grasp of the old classics (Photoshop/Illustrator), and if you have experience with Adobe XD that's great as well, but not a prereq. Experience with other tools is a bonus. You'll be working with developers to build your designs so experience with the designer-developer workflow is also a bonus but you won't be expected to write any code. As the partner side, we work with several major companies who we want to build for our Software or who already are building for our software, and do outreach for the group . We own new devices being developed, we get involved with those teams for pre-release and do mock ups (apps on platform) We look forward to hearing from you!
Performs some aspect of the following work:
- Directs and designs overall ""look and feel"" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies. Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May oversee production artists, designers, vendors and contractors.
- Oversees scheduling and design resources and miscellaneous support projects.
- Must be highly proficient with interactive design technologies, software or web applications.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.