We are currently on the look out for a UI/Visual Designer with flair. Do you love fashion and are you driven by data? Does working in the heart of Amsterdam in a really international and ambitious environment sound like the right fit for you? Apply now and send us your super slick portfolio!
Our Client is a family owned retailer that that acts as an umbrella for 20 (and growing) fashion brands. Their E-commerce team is based in the centre of Amsterdam and sells currently in 13 countries. Talents will be predominately working on the combined E-commerce platform and occasionally on sub-brand websites.
As UI Designer you will play a central role in E-commerce growth. You will work closely with product owners and the analytics team to help drive user experience on web, tablet and mobile platforms. You will be creating high quality UI Designs with the goal of ensuring continual improvement of our client's sites. To realise this you will guide and set the standards and interaction design principles for all brands to follow to enhance their online success. It is important that you yourself enjoy shopping online and have overall flair.
· Responsible for setting and developing design standards for E-commerce by documenting and advocating design guidelines and interaction principals
· Develop designs in conjunction with other members of the UX team to continuously improve the usability and functionality of the site(s)
· Work independently and in collaboration with the UX team to produce multiple concepts and prototypes for internal exploration, usability testing, AB testing and customer review
· Act as the creative force within an interdisciplinary team where you are responsible for how it looks not just how user friendly it is.
· BsC in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design,Interaction Design or related field
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position designing Desktop, Web and/or Mobile UIs for E-commerce experiences.
· Experienced user of Adobe Design products (Illustrator and Photoshop).
· Wire framing experience using tools such as Axure
· Basic HTML skills/knowledge
· Strong visual design skills with a great eye for detail
· Must have a passion for Fashion!
· You understand A/B testing, and the importance of a data-informed (not data-driven) design philosophy
· Fluent English both verbally and written.