Our client is a fantastic entertainment brand renowned for creating engaging and exciting content across their plethora of different platforms. As they go through busy periods, they are constantly on the lookout for great people to join their creative team and are actively looking for brilliant UI/Visual Designers with a passion for the gaming industry to join them on a ad hoc project basis.
Reporting into the UX/UI Design Lead for the team, you would be assisting on a number of massive key title and gaming releases where you would be coming up with branding and identity kits, key visuals for these games, maximising the User Experience but most importantly ensuring consistency is maintained across design overall.
On a day to day basis, you could be liaising with various different clients and areas of the business from Video right through to Audio when it comes to taking briefs, drawing up concept plans and reflecting strong branding/Visual design within these projects.
All in all, if you are passionate about and confident when it comes branding, Visual Design as well as being a gaming enthusiast … then this could be the role for you!
- A strong Visual and Branding background where you have worked on projects both autonomously and collaboratively
- Clean Portfolio samples with strong Visual/UI examples as well as branding
- Previous experience working within a gaming studio or with a client who deals with gaming clients
- A confident communicator who is happy to step forward with good ideas
- An understanding of UX principles and what contributes to the User Experience