Huge financial brand is seeking awesome mobile UX talent!
Main project will be Employee Portal and creating the Employee Mobile Experience and streamlining employee self-service functionality. They are in need of someone to create a redesign of mobile apps.
Talent will work with other members of our development and creative team. This is the team that originally created the application so they have the background to explain systems.
Collaborate with team members (Project Managers, Business Analyst, Engineers) to translate requirements into high-fidelity mockups that reflect a clear understanding of usability best practices and design trends. Where applicable, transform a complex, fixed-width website into a stellar responsive experience. Apply specifications from the style guide to new design work. Verify design specifications in a QA environment with a sharpshooter’s eye, and provide clear feedback to developers.
Requirements: An awesome portfolio that demonstrates strong graphic design skills, thoughtful UX/UI design solutions, and brand identity work. Experience designing responsive websites. Understanding of visual design principles; graphic design, layout, typography, and color. Understanding of usability principles and best practices.
• Hands on development of UI/UX assests
• Leverage existing assets to build the user experience (UX) and create interactive user interfaces (UI). Style Guide inclusion and updates for both web and tablet styles
• Created wireframes, prototypes, screen mockups, and user interface (UI) design that effectively integrated customer and business needs, and bolstered customer experience
• 5+ years of experience with medium-to-large technology based projects
• Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Strong focus on meeting commitments and deliverables
• Detail-oriented individual capable of working both independently and within a team
Must provide portfolio of past assets and projects.