Seeking a UI/UX Designer (5+ years of experience) to join a digital / financial technology team, currently focused on mobile product rebrand. This role is a full time, open-ended assignment role with opportunity to convert to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong in Visual Design (60%) and UX (40%) hybrid with hands-on experience at all levels of the UX process of designing digital products and experience with visual branding.
Prior financial industry experience NOT required.
- 5+ years of experience in experience UX and Visual Design
- Strong knowledge of full UX process
- Design background / related degree, strong visual skills
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of mobile application design (and responsive web) and wireframe development
- Strong prototyping and visual design skills (high fidelity prototyping)
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Work collaboratively with product & technology teams
- Able to mentor junior designers and delegate work
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
Proficient with: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools (InVision, Principle, etc.)