Our client, a leader creating online marketplaces, is on the hunt for a fantastic UX/UI Designer to help them flesh out a new analytics tools for their consumer costumers. Do you have experience in the retail/ecommerce space? Do you know mobile design from both iOS and Android platforms? Are you interested in jumping in and leading a team to create cool new product features? If so, please reach out ASAP! They are hoping to have someone start next week!!
As a UI/UX Generalist/Product Designer, you’ll contribute and deliver design support in a product development team to meet the needs of the consumer's business needs. Collaborating with your team, you’ll be responsible for delivering design solutions ranging anywhere from research and strategy (UX, IA) to interactions (IxD) to visuals (UI) to validation (testing) depending on the needs of the project and next steps identified by your project team leaders. As a core contributor to your team, you produce deliverables with the best quality of design and an eye to details, never making the same mistake twice. In your day-to-day you will:
- Collaborate and contribute daily with your project team to fulfill next steps and deliver on design to help your team build the product
- Confidently articulate and objectively explain your design decisions and deliverables to your team and client
- Clearly communicate with your project team to make sure they have full design support and jump in on other tasks as needed
- Constantly collaborate with your project team leaders and department head on how to improve your skills and advance your project’s success
Who You Are:
- You are a collaborative project contributor
- You work together with your project team to understand, act, and deliver on next steps translated from product and client needs.
- You are an ambitious designer
- You don’t believe in resting on your laurels and easily tackle situations of ambiguity to figure out how to keep yourself and your work moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years (post education) of working experience in a client services or agency environment
- Experience or familiarity solving problems across multiple technology platforms (eg. browsers, applications, operating systems, mobile and connected devices, other hardware)
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and prototyping tools
- Understanding of development practices and experience directly collaborating with development teams
- Strong communication, client services, and interpersonal skills
- Fierce passion for collaboration and growing with others