• Partner closely with researchers, content strategists, product managers, marketing and legal professionals, engineers, and other designers to define and improve the user experience.
• Brainstorm and sketch creative and innovative solutions.
• Articulate and sell your design solutions to other designers and product stakeholders.
• Participate and present your work in weekly design reviews.
• Deliver high-fidelity mockups with behaviors for new user interfaces and interactions.
• Deliver low-fidelity prototypes illustrating interaction patterns for usability studies, front-end engineering, or internal discussion.
• Provide feedback to technology throughout the development process to ensure high-quality delivery of your designs.
• Be a clear verbal communicator, with the ability to effectively present your work to both design and non-design audiences.
• Be proficient at solving business problems by facilitating a user-centric design process.
• Be adept at using Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Flash/Flex CS4
• Have a strong portfolio, featuring several samples of your design work.
• Be innovative, and demonstrate an ability to think “out of the box” and propose solutions that go beyond just "good enough."
• Have basic sketching skills. Familiarity with visual thinking is helpful.
• Be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.”
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs