* AQUENT WILL ASSIST WITH RELOCATION PACKAGE *
Interested in developing associate facing enterprise level designs? We are looking for you!
Do you have a fierce passion for creating and enhancing digital interfaces such as, websites, applications, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for the end user? Do you find gratification in contributing to the overall increase in customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty between the organization and the consumer?
Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative, passionate and extroverted individual UX/UI Designer, courtesy of one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Bentonville, Arkansas market area!
The ideal candidate for this role will have a top-notch portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated and will have the ability to explain their methodology through the projects. This individual will be responsible for creating all UX/UI deliverables for the Order Management application and will work with a tablet, desktop, and mobile applications. This role focuses heavily in design in the visual design/UI design as a part of the creative team.
- 2+ years experience delivering logical and engaging interfaces for Android, iOS and responsive web
- Experience building efficient scalable systems in enterprise applications, eCommerce, SaaS or a related field
- Expertise with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision and Zeplin to develop and communicate experiences
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Material Design
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
- Design for big data and find solutions that to improve the daily lives of our associates
- Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your peer’s work
- Work within WM established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
- Produce handoff ready work for tech team, including producing redlines and capturing assets
- Work with tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give feedback
- Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership