Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a passionate & collaborative User Experience Designer to join them as they redefine thier shopping and service experiences for our customers. This person will be integrally involved with strong, UX experience and modern design aesthetic to be a part of a creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating User Experience team collocated in both San Bruno, California and Portland, Oregon. Their team moves fast and believes that the best way to make delightful experiences is to find the perfect nexus of brand, customer and technology.
Here is some of what you will be doing:
- Collaborate with user experience architects, writers and other designers on medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience projects to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility
- Do rapid design exploration and deliver the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) to engineering on time and with high quality
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders and third-party vendors to understand requirements and achieve goals
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in user experience design and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Leverage existing UX patterns and style guides
- Support engineering and conduct visual QA during development
- Support User Experience strategy and innovation
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity