LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
MUST HAVE: Designing for native mobile wire Flows, prototypes, and deliveribles.
Fortune 500 company is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join a company you can be proud to be a part of.
• Deliver high-fidelity mockups with behaviors for new user interfaces and interactions.
• Deliver low-fidelity prototypes illustrating interaction patterns for usability studies, front-end engineering, or internal discussion.
• Provide feedback to technology throughout the development process to ensure high-quality delivery of your designs.
• Partner closely with researchers, content strategists, product managers, marketing and legal professionals, engineers, and other designers to define and improve the user experience.
• Brainstorm and sketch creative and innovative solutions.
• You can list the major differences in design patterns between iOS and Android.
• You understand modern web techniques & interactions.
• You have deep, well-thought-out opinions on grids & typography.
• You can prototype a mobile interface based off of a high resolution mock or wireframe
• You know Sketch, Photoshop, and every other modern software tool to get the job done.
• You’re the kind of designer that insists on delivering pixel-perfect comps.
• Be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.