Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives our client to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live. As a Visual/UI Designer, you know what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, we’d like to meet you.
Projects you'll work on include complex web and mobile applications.
• Primarily responsible for designing, implementing and managing user interface design artifacts including system design documents, wireframe diagrams, and functional use cases
• Secondarily support function as a SME within Joint Application Design sessions including requirements analysis, wireframe diagram decomposition, functionality assessments, and peer review tasks
• Lead collaboration between multiple teams to sponsor innovative and effective user interface designs for increasing client satisfaction, adoption rates, and process improvement
• Provide superior digital design based presentation elements for consideration within JAD sessions
• Support liaison role between other user experience teams/members to increase potential user experience design component options
• Specifically collaborate with data engineering/data scientist teams to enable superior visual representation of analyzed data
• Balance effective 508 compliance design interfaces within realistic delivery expectations for client specific Human Factors Engineering and 508 compliance requirements
• Champion detailed change management of all user experience related artifacts in coordination with Agile Methodology (SCRUM) based delivery life cycles to support client scope management vs client demand
• Provide necessary project management artifacts as required to team lead including status, project planning, and reporting
• Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• Maximize personal productivity with reduced dependence on supervisor's input by structuring own or others' activities to minimize delays, wasted effort, or rework including conducting work planning/prioritization for own or others' activities
• Actively contribute to maintaining a collaborative work environment