The main responsibility for this position include planning and designing user interface, such as Meter, Car navigation System, Rearview mirror.
Work as part of Global Design center to develop Driving User Experience and User Interface, Visual Design in the next generation car. The targets are not only drivers in Japanese market but in whole The world. This position also requires to communicate with supplier abroad (include Silicon Valley and Design team in Renault).
- UI design experience (3~5 years+)
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (or Sketch)
- Experience of designing Web Application.
- Experience of planning User Interface based on User Experience
- bilingual job
- self-driven and Enthusiastic
- Strong performer under pressure
- Initiative and pro-activite
- 9:00～18:00 / Monday ~ Friday
- 10 hours / month
- Saturday, Sunday, National Holiday, Summer vacation, New Year vacation
- Transportation expense, Several insurance, Retirement allowance