***THIS IN ONLY ON LOCATION IN OWINGS MILLS, MD***
***THE POSITION AT THE MOMENT IS ONLY AS A W2 AND CANNOT DO SPONSORSHIP***
One of our Fortune 500 & Financial clients is looking for a dynamic experienced and talented UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with UX designers, copywriters, and developers. They will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
User Interface designer will be:
- Designing user interfaces and information architecture to meet the project’s needs, with an emphasis on clarity and usability, using human-centered design principles and participatory and iterative design techniques/tools (e.g., conceptual diagrams/scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, design specifications, usability testing).
- Creating, improving and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and research to effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- A great team player, who is experienced in participating and contributing to interdisciplinary project based teams, including agile teams, with the ability to collaborate closely with UX designers, copywriters and developers.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with UX processes and user testing.
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch, as well as prototyping tools like UXPin, InVision, Framer, and Principle.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.