Responsibilities for this role include:
● Build and design high fidelity, comprehensive wireframes and design comps based on
the product’s established user experience. Collaborate with the Icon UX team to
develop new flows and features and build them into the wireframe set.
● Help define, standardize and document UI elements to ensure a consistent design
language across the product and within the digital experience. Design and assemble
UI style guide for Icon.
● Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and user testing.
● Work collaboratively to find problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations,
and execute on UI solutions to improve the user experience.
Qualifications for this role include:
● Must be able to create designs in Sketch and Zeplin, organize layers and assets for easy
exporting. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite also required.
● Exceptional organizational skills and an obsession over pixel-perfect details are a must.
● Well-designed, clean and current examples of high fidelity responsive wireframes or
design comps in a strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative
design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI and UX best practices.
● An excellent eye for design and a master-level understanding of digital and interaction
design, including typography, layout, and user flow. You should know great UI when you
see it, and be able to explain why it's great.
● Proven experience in creating interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process
flows and customer journey maps.
● Experience developing visual guides and UI documentation including creating UI
libraries, brand visual identity systems and HTML style guides.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
● Avid follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture.