Our financial client, who is known for their “state of the art technology”, is creating a new Trading App which is destined to be the #1 Platform for structured Products Trading where the customer can trade structured products, watch educational videos, and view up to the minute financial metrics.
To make this milestone happen, they are looking for a talented and passionate UI UX Designer to help shape the largest structured investments platform in existence today. This opportunity is 40 hours a week, onsite, NYC, contract2hire (after approximately 6 months freelance), healthcare benefits and sick-pay provided.
The great thing about working here is the collaborate team culture, an intimate, start up feel, 23 team members, casual dress, all opinions count to define the directive of the company moving forward (future office space, look and feel of the App). This is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly productive and motivated group who are constantly looking to innovate and provide best-in-class FinTech platform to clients.
What You Will Do:
- The exciting part is you will have a voice in the ‘brand identity’. In this collaborative environment, you will have stake in the foot print of defining user experiences for new client-facing products
- Create prototypes from discussion meetings, develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design directions
- Work closely with developers and product managers to execute design ideas
- Create highly polished UI visual designs for next generation platform implementation.
Standardize the design language system to enable rapid prototyping and development scalability
- In addition, you will help define user experiences for new and existing client-facing products, develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate elegant and intuitive design directions using Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to execute design ideas
- Create detailed style guide and scalable UI design framework.
What You Need:
- Solid experience of UX/ IxD/ Visual Design experience; 4 - year Degree in Design
- Experience designing large-scale web applications
- A strong portfolio of previous work demonstrating evidence of design ownership in a corporate environment.
- Excellent visual design abilities; experience designing data visualizations; excellent communication, and collaboration skills in an agile environment.
- Experience in conducting user testing and usability analysis.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com