Top 3 skills needed:
-Responsive Design experience
• Work with designers toward the most efficient implementation in meeting their visual and interactive designs
• Design AJAX and other Web 2.0 interface solutions, based on collaboration with UX and their artifacts
• Write the code ensuring W3C complaints and adherence to our UI and ADA standards
• Test the code ensuring the minimum number of defects during formal test Repair defects
• Conduct all of the above independently and with large teams, depending on the size of a project
• Support R&D based front-end work to bring new technologies/solutions into the bank
2. Experience with JQuery library required
3. Experience with newer front end technologies - HTML5 and CSS3 (preprocessors a plus) and new design patterns (responsive, MVC, etc)
4. Heavy experience writing AJAX, partnering with back end teams on best approaches
5. Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-device, cross-browser compliant code
6. Writes high-quality, semantically perfect, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
7. Knowledge of web accessibility and requisite coding standards; screen readers and keyboard focus
8. Enterprise exposure in defect resolution up and down UI ~ from the http header to AJAX failures and OS/browser anomalies
9. Clear communication. Design documentation, cross-team communication and user experience reviews require spot-on written and verbal communications.
10. Organized and self-motivated. Flexibility during peak workload.
11. Must possess good time management, a strong sense of urgency and accountability when projects require someone to take the reigns.
12. Experience in a corporate IT environment with software tools used for design, build, test and debug (not required but a plus)
13. Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science preferred (not required but a plus)
14. Most importantly, must have a great sense of humor and work well under pressure.
15. Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs