UI Developers at our client share their passion for creating modern and intuitive design experiences. Developers will be working with their UI and design teams, translating sophisticated visual designs into stunning interactive, responsive, and cross-browser/device friendly websites. The work will be highly visible, and they want developers who are dedicated to creating impeccable work that both they and the company can be proud of.
- Transforming visual compositions into websites
- Coding, testing, and troubleshooting work that you are creating
- Assisting in maintaining existing applications
- Contributing to the design process from start to finish
- Collaborating with other developers to fine-tune and optimize deliverables and proof-of concepts
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience working in the web development field
- 3+ years of experience working with HTML5, CSS3, SVG animations, Key Frame animations, etc.
- 1+ years of experience working with WebVR, WebGL or ThreeJS or any other 3D rendering technologies.
- Dedication to pixel-perfect, intuitive, and visually stunning web material.
- Experience maintaining local and remote Git repositories
- Ability to work on a team and learn from colleagues.
Where can I score extra credit points?
- Experience creating/editing 3D assets.
- Experience co-developing reusable and adaptable UX libraries.
- Experience developing alongside design team.
- Experience working with SharePoint sites.
- Experience working with WordPress sites.
What's in it for you?
Join our client's growing team and contribute your ideas and leadership in ways that are meaningful. This is work the way you always hoped it would be. Authentic feedback, support for your personal and professional growth, and empowerment to help shape the agency. We offer lots of perks including competitive compensation, full benefits, free parking, and a kitchen stocked full of snacks.