Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new UI Developer to join their team in Palo Alto!
With the proliferation of tablets and mobile devices along with desktops, end users now demand greater flexibility in being productive from anywhere, anytime and from any device. Our client's team has the charter to empower organizations deliver this modern computing experience for their end users, in a simplified, intuitive fashion, while enabling greater end user freedom and choice. This brand new, state of the art system, is a simple and secure enterprise platform that delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating identity, application and enterprise mobility management. It is available as a cloud service or for on-premises deployment.
The overall goal of this project is to allow a customer to easily setup and manage VDI. The project will modernize the Flex based UI into an API driven Angular JS and HTML5 UI.
• Understand customer requirements, work with product team
• Working closely with other design team members and engineering to design and architect solutions
• Become a subject matter expert with the ability to understand the latest architecture, technology, solution, market trends, as well as competitive offerings
What we are looking for:
• 5 years relevant experience of UI Development and 8 years of Full Stack Development
• Good knowledge on various web technology and technical trends
• Experience with UI infrastructure work
• Must be motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for your work
• Strong communication skills
• Works well with UX Designers
• Full stack UI development capability, including API layer, cloud deployment etc.
• Test driven development experience. UI automation experience.
• Continuous integration and development experience.
• Team leading experience
• AngularJs experience is a big plus
• Good basic UX design sense (can tell a good design from a bad design, raise issues etc)
• Experience with other client side web technologies/frameworks (like, Backbone.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Dojo, etc.)