AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify a UI Developer for their team in Richmond, VA.
The UI Developer in this role:
- Applies engineering or architectural principles to the design of buildings/structures and their components or assemblies.
- Prepares creative designs or related drawings or details; uses designs to develop specifications or estimates of materials needed for a project.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Need to have:
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Some kind of JS framework (React/Angular)
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Has deployed web code into production before
Nice to have:
- Angular 2.x + experience
- charting library experience(Charts.JS, D3, Fusioncharts or any other charts)
- Typescript experience
- Node/NPM familiarity
- Experience with Task runner like Grunt+ CSS Compiler
- Able to consume/work with Python code
- Visual design experience – able to take from concept to implementation
- Some dev ops + AWS experience (standing up dev instance; creating deployment pipeline etc)
- UX Experience
- Has a design portfolio or website