Our client, a creative agency, is looking for a UI Developer who is devoted to problem solving and can be responsible for the overall execution and organization of the development effort on small-scale technology engagements. This role will have the ultimate responsibility of making technologies work together and, as a result, is a key role that contributes heavily towards the success of the project.
- Coordinate with the project design team to ensure pixel-perfect delivery
- Work with project managers & delivery teams to maintain awareness of status
- Meet with team members to understand the project, communicate status, and work through the project
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Front-End Skills 5+ years of experience in:
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- PHP/Wordpress experience a plus!
- Familiar with Agile development
- Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus)
- Experience using WordPress Multisite
- Experience building digital experiences with impact
- Marketing Agency Experience
- Good verbal and written communication