UI web banner designer
Proficient with HTML/CSS and good organizational skills to help prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Can communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders and team members to understand their objectives and deliver on time.
- Update various forms of web content including HTML5 and graphics in multiple languages with translations provided.
- Use templates to set up customer web banners predominantly but could also support emails and newsletters.
- Implement user interface guidelines and standards, ensuring that these guidelines are followed during the maintenance of the site.
- Work onsite and at times independently remotely and report to senior team members to manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Complete projects by self without sub-contracting or getting assistance from others.
- 1+ years of web design experience.
- Certificate or diploma in new media, web design or related field.
- A web portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects is essential.
- An understanding of user experience design for the Web, including user interface design principles, industry standards and trends, and platform standards.
- Process-oriented with ability to work with different UI materials.
- Proficiency in content layout and execution of HTML.
- Proficiency with web-related software (e.g. PhotoShop, HTML5, FTP).
- Good knowledge of standards-compliant HTML/CSS coding practices.
- Ability to work from home at times and have the necessary hardware and software to complete projects as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively whether it's over the phone, through instant messenger or email.
- Creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Must have an ability to work in both a team setting and individually.
- Experience using JIRA (Tempo – time tracking tool)
- Animated web banner experience