Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UI Designer/Art Director with Mobile Experience.
ART DIRECTOR - TEMPORARY Our client in Dallas is looking for a temporary Art Director with the following skill set. to start ASAP. Please, review the job description and requirements in detail and apply if your skill set fits the bill! Local candidates only as this position does not offer relocation.
- Distilling broad strategic direction into functional, beautiful design.
- Handling a breadth of visual design work from interface to branding.
- Collaborating on the user experience for large projects from concepting through completion and measurement.
- Articulating design solutions through sketches, wireframes, flows, prototypes, and other design artifacts.
- Working in close partnership with engineering to determine the best way a design can be implemented.
- Creating design deliverables for engineering and supporting implementation.
- Taking ownership of and leading projects by estimating effort, defining deliverables, and communicating progress.
- KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to manage and plan work autonomously.
- Able to handle complex design problems.
- Capable of presenting work clearly with constructive debate.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design patterns.
- Comfortable with Sketch and Adobe products.
- Comfortable prototyping experiences using tools like framer.js, Origami, Flinto or After Effects.
- Able to demonstrate a personal perspective on aesthetics related to art, design and technology.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Combination of in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in design.
- Successfully shipped apps to the App Store or Google Play.