仕事内容 (Job Description):
▼雇用形態 (Contract Type)
- Create wireframes for customer-facing Web applications
- Transform wireframes into original, creative mock-ups
- Inspire users with attractive, compelling designs while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity
- Communicate with product team members to understand and interpret project requirements
- Enhance existing interfaces with new layouts, photos, graphics, and content
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design e-mails, promotions, online ads, and marketing collateral
▼応募資格（Skills, Knowledge, behavioral）
- Fluency in English, Japanese languages (reading/writing for Japanese a must)
- 2+ years experience as a web designer or information architect
- In-depth knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience with Axure or similar wireframing / prototyping tool.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion.
- Passion for outstanding, elegant design.
- Basic understanding of well-formed HTML and CSS3
- Solid understanding of usability and UX
As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
9:00-18:00（8 hours work）60 mins lunch time
20 hours / month
Week holiday system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year's holidays, paid vacation
▼会社の雰囲気 (Workplace atmosphere)
Although it is a financial service corporation, it is quite laid back but at the same time people work hard to deliver good results!