Aquent is currently in search of a User Interface Designer with Mobile experience for our Client in Metro Detroit, MI. This full-time contract role is ongoing and requires the ideal candidate to travel up to 20%.
The User Interface (UI) Designer will work hand-in-hand with the Interior and Exterior Design Teams producing cutting edge, visually pleasing, and user friendly in-vehicle interfaces and user experiences. Work closely with the User Experience (UX) Design Team through all stages of the product life cycle to create compelling, coherent and user-friendly designs.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- With UX Designers / Developers, create illustration and motion designs to incorporate into interactive design systems
- Visualize data and engineering details in innovative ways, and define / implement motion design language for interactive products
- Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on illustration, animation and transitions for different devices and platforms including iOS, Android and web
- Work with a team of designers and developers to create the user experiences for new features and services, and achieve world-class user experiences, utilizing the latest connected technologies
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in the areas of Design (graphic, visual communications, interaction, product, industrial)
- Portfolio with prior work samples is required
- Storyboard / illustration experience, both hand-drawn and digital
- Infographic design experience, demonstrating expertise in translating abstract data and ideas to refined visual stories
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and motion graphics
- Experience in Sketch, Sketchnote, Adobe CC, 3D Rendering, video editing is a strong plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% using company issued vehicle without restriction
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards