• Help define business opportunities and translate insights into consumer-facing experiences.
• Provide leadership, training, and mentorship to other Experience Designers.
• Come up with the key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to implement them across various mediums and channels.
• Present clear ideas and concepts to internal teams, partners and clients.
• Collaborate with Creative Directors and creative teams from ideation through execution.
• Conduct brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client.
• Help build a strong company culture driven around design and communication.
• Design simple, beautiful interfaces and interactions.
• Enable the creation of concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics.
• Daily sketching, prototyping and iterating with other product team members.
• Gather structured usability feedback and translate that into long-term solutions.
• Proven successful design experience in a digital, interactive or product agency.
• Demonstrated thought leadership in at least one of the following domains: product design, mobile, entertainment or branding.
• Ability to lead and inspire the design of large and complex systems of interactions.
• Proficiency in underlying interactive technologies such as web and mobile with a solid understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current technologies.
• A core understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles.
• The desire to build bold and disruptive products through design and innovation.
• Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to communicate creative decisions and ideas.
• Expert knowledge of your design tools (photoshop, illustrator, etc.).
• Must be organized, able to act independently when necessary, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment under pressure and with grace.
• Able to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• MUST HAVE an online portfolio showcasing examples of successfully launched projects, which demonstrate strategic, conceptual, innovative and creative design solutions.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs