The Senior User Interface (UI) Designer is an expert in both web and mobile UI who can deliver great design, as well as end-to-end service design. This designer collaborates with fellow cross-functional team members to consistently deliver on both user needs and business goals.
• Regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought-leader with strong business acumen.
• Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
• Designs the site from a customer’s perspective looking across features and flows to develop a holistic experience.
• Begins to evangelize contributions of various disciplines and works closely with project partners to ensure all project members are included and contributing in the most effective way.
• Uses their understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes.
• Confidently articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions.
• Responsible for facilitating design discussions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspire teams.
• Recommends new technologies and processes to more effectively address product UX and business goals.
• Current on new technologies and techniques, and communicates these trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge.
• Professional-level competency with design tools and implementation tools.
• Four to five years of experience in User Experience Design or User Interface Design
• Proven, customer-centric, creative leadership and ability to inspire UI designers to deliver excellence in design thinking and Customer Driven Innovation
• Current knowledge of UI Design strategies and trends across web and mobile platforms
• Knowledge of Web 2.0 and mobile technologies, CSS3, HTML5, and responsive web design
• Proven ability to work with User Interface Engineering to execute best design solutions within web technology constraints
• Strong verbal and written ability to communicate the value of UI design to product, business, and technology leaders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, HCI, Computer Science, Product Design, or Visual Design (or equivalent experience)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs