- Help define the user experience for new and existing Client services.
- Collaborate with researchers, other designers, product managers and software engineers.
- Balance product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product experience.
- Develop storyboards, mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Assess the usability of products and make constructive suggestions for improvement.
- 2 years relevant work experience with a BA/BS in Graphic Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction or similar; or 4 years relevant work experience.
- Work samples exhibiting complex problem-solving, user focus, and ability to launch products.
- Comprehensive understanding of interaction conventions and aesthetic principles.
- Ability to produce low and high fidelity mockups using industry standard software.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload independently to meet project goals.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and best practices for web design.
- Excellent communication skills in expressing conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Experience building good, collaborative relationships across geographically distributed teams.
- Familiarity with user research methods or experience working closely with researchers.
- Familiarity with cloud computing or data center technologies.
- Familiarity with software development.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs