My client, a leading global player in the online bingo market online Gambling Company, is seeking for a UI Designer to play a key role in driving the vision and creation of their games and redesign of their gaming platform. They have been operating in the market for more than 20 years, providing end-to-end consultancy services (UI & UX across desktop, tablet, and mobile product for both Front End and Back End) to the online gaming industry.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
This innovative, close-knit, group of managers, game architects, designers, illustrators, and user experience/interface specialists (UX/UI) produce original game content from concept to deployment serving multiple international clients and well established, successful, software development houses and their business operations. They also act as a game studio creating top end slots and other games for the online gaming industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
My client is looking for an excellent UI Designer to join their Sydney based, small but high-level, gaming platform team. Working specifically with the Creative Director and 2 x UX Designers, you will be tasked with creating engaging UI Design solution across desktop, mobile and tablet sites and products.
The role would also entail:
- Leading the UI redesign of their HTML5 mobile gaming platform
- Tying in the UI across their 8 gaming brands
- Help create seamless navigation throughout their platform
- Making the vision of our UX people come to life
- UI redesign of their banking sector, all credit card, and registration forms building out a whole new menu and layout (basically the whole User Flow
- Some amount of web work (websites/landing pages, etc.,)
IDEAL CANDIDATE / LOOKING FOR (not all essential but nice to have):
- Self-Motivate, passionate worker
- Has experience creating style sheets and mood boards
- Strong experience producing high-quality graphics and intuitive and clean UI's and the ability to produce and translate ideas into clean mockups for implementation
- Has worked on UI for mobile and/or HTML5 Mobile games
- Keen interest/experience in UX
- Interested in and/or loves games or gaming
- Experience working on Games or in Gaming is a huge plus!
- Basic coding ability is a plus
- Keeping up with the latest trend
SELLING POINTS OF THE ROLE:
- You will have a huge voice and a lot of input into the projects (flat org structure)
- You will have the opportunity to lead & mentor
- You will be working directly with the UX team and will have plenty of guidance available. **Opportunity to expand skills and/or learn more UX
- Super laid back environment, can come and go as you want in terms of working hours
- They are part of a global and very successful company that has been operating for 20 years with offices in South Africa, UK, and Sydney
- Small office feel with the power of a large organization and the stability of a company that's been around for over 20 years
- They act as an independent gaming studio & consultancy and work with a lot of the major gaming companies doing white label apps, games, etc.,
**Please apply ASAP with your most up-to-date CV & PORTFOLIO showcasing relevant creative examples of your web, mobile, tablet-based UI design based projects. Or get in touch directly and email Ellie Doran at email@example.com
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you :)