This team, part of a large global tech org, facilitates the adoption and collaboration of software. They collect user feedback, and help to improve the product for enterprise clients. They are looking for a Graphic/UI Designer, with strong visual and typography skills who can help work on a kiosk application. This role will perform some aspects of the following work: Designs ""look and feel"" of software applications, websites/applications and print media. Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography. Evaluates and acquires imaging content. May assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines. May implement or design prototypes from usability. May address global design issues across product groups for print, online, and documentation models.
- 3-5 years of work related experience required.
- Must have strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
- Excellent communication and project management skills required.
- Ability to motivate others and to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
- Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS).
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is important.
- Portfolio review required. Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.