Our client, named one of Indiana's "Best Places to Work," is in need of a UI Designer to join them for a temporary project onsite at their location in Carmel, Indiana. The position will be approximately 20 hours a week with the opportunity to be hired on full time.
Do you love to design and build great products? Passionate about developing strong visual concepts and user interfaces? You know that UX and UI are inextricably linked and that your work is equal parts problem solving and visual design with deep consideration for technical implementation. Your love for design means you need to be involved with the work, understanding customer needs, quickly solving complex problems and crafting thoughtful and elegant solutions. If this sounds like you, read on!
As a key member of our product design team you will work alongside product strategists, researchers and UX designers to shape products and experiences for some of the best companies in the world.
- Work confidently with other designers and developers on complex projects
- Leverage research and provide strategic insights to shape effective user experiences
- Build click-through prototypes to explore and validate your designs
- Give presentations that inspire clients and motivates team members
- Roll up your sleeves to help with research, requirements gathering and UI specifications
- A strong work ethic
- The highest quality standards
- Value a life / work balance for yourself and the teams you work with
- Treat people with respect, kindness and humility
- 6+ years relevant experience in visual design and user experience design
- Deep experience working on complex transaction and data-driven applications
- Expert-level knowledge of interface design with focus on mobile and web technologies
- A proven track record – a strong portfolio with published solutions you can point to
- Proficiency with Sketch, InVision and other industry standard design tools
- You communicate proactively and effectively
- Passion for experience design and product development
- Strong collaboration skills