Are you a true UI designer with experience in large enterprise software?
Are you proficient in all the basic visual design principles and can make clean and user focused interfaces?
Can you play nicely with Developers and UX Designers?
Then you need to apply to this position! You will be working in large enterprise software and it will be expected that you can demonstrate complex visual design solutions. Your day will consist of working with the UX designers to create visuals of their prototypes and user solutions and then helping the development team make them a reality.
- Strong visual and interaction design skills
- Ability to write front end development languages: HTML, CSS
- Equally enjoys both UI Design and UI Development
- Experience working within brand guidelines or product style guides
- At least 3 years of work experience on a design team applying user-centered design thinking
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in designing in applications such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Experience designing for B2B enterprise software
- Experience designing mobile experiences
- Experience working with component libraries and design systems
Keep in Mind
- This role reports to the Manager of User Interface Design on the User Experience Team
- This role is not a marketing, graphic or print design position
If you feel you are a good fit, please email me a current resume and online portfolio. email@example.com
If you do not have an online portfolio that demonstrates some form on interface design, you will not be considered for the role.