In this role, you'll define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features, develop storyboards / mockups / prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change. Triage and design solutions for incoming UX-related bugs
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Propose design solutions for upcoming product features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in PM, UXR, and Eng to achieve team consensus on all of the above.
- Detailed interaction and visual design execution of those features.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in a related field
- Firm grasp of UCD (User-Centered Design) methods like personas and storyboarding
- Solid understanding of research methods like think-aloud usability testing and ethnographic research for collaborating with UXR.
- Wireframing, information architecture and development of complex interaction design flows
- Visual design skills like typography, layout, illustration
- Advanced use of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills for partnership
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills