Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UI Designer in Dallas, TX!
Only candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered as this position does not offer relocation.
The User Interface Designer is responsible for creating dynamic responsive web interfaces/graphics while keeping material design best practices in mind. The User Interface
Designer will collaborate closely with other Visual Designers, Photographers, User Experience Professionals, Information Architects, Copywriters, and Front End Developers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create high fidelity mockups and prototypes that accurately contribute to the overall user experience.
- Design a broad range of digital creative deliverables, including but not limited to: landing pages, web sites, mobile apps, graphics, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Develop and maintain digital style guides with input from the creative team. Create design documents to communicate design ideas/processes before handover to development team for implementation.
- Collaborate with copy/content writers, to incorporate key branding, tone, and messaging guidelines.
- Possess a passion for responsive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
Specialized Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of industry trends and programs. Understanding of HTML and CSS as related to responsive web design. Proficiency in both Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch. Understanding of basic project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Basecamp, or similar.