Client: Entertainment/Media Industry
Interview Process: Phone interview, then on-site with the team
Duration: Ongoing, full time hour contract.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Interactive Design principals
- Strong Typography and web/software interface design
- Understanding of how comps translate to code
- Ability to work with teams!
Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designers lead teams to create interactive experiences for applications, software, and web interfaces, while fostering the talents of their team members. They work hands-on during all stages of a project, from concept and discovery to design and execution. They have an acute way of managing both business and user goals, translating them into unique creative solutions. This role works closely with the Product, User Experience, and Technology teams to assure creative solutions are usable, seamless, and user-centered.
• Create engaging user centered, interactive experiences for applications, software, and web interfaces.
• Strong conceptual thinking, along with strong leadership and team working skills.
• Solve complex design challenges using rapid prototyping and iterative design.
• A mastery of interaction design patterns, navigation systems, interface design, and typography.
• Excellent information design abilities, efficient production and optimization habits, and strong problem solving skills.
• Posses the ability to set aggressive goals and deliver quality work on time and budget.
• Solid understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet technologies.
• Strong knowledge of how comps translate to code.
• Collaborate closely with the user experience, product, and technology teams.
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
• Comprehensive awareness of design and technology trends and best practices. Constantly look to drive innovation while delivering user value.Skills and qualifications
• A strong communicator, highly skilled in visual and interaction design.
• Exhibit a wide range of stylistic choices, conceptual ideas, and innovative thinking.
• Work that shows the ability to balance beauty and usability.
• Ability to resource plan and staff a team of contract/full time talent.
• Have experience designing solutions for a wide variety of technologies.
• A positive disposition and need to continuously improve one’s skills
• A fastidious approach to personal time management and punctuality.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related discipline