Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UI Designer in Dallas, TX
Only local candidates will be considered for this role as it does not offer relocation.
You must not require sponsorship to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
The User Interface Designer is responsible for creating dynamic responsive web interfaces/
graphics while keeping material design best practices in mind. The User Interface Designer will
collaborate closely with other Visual Designers, Photographers, User Experience Professionals,
Information Architects, Copywriters, and Front End Developers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create high fidelity mockups and prototypes that accurately contribute to the overall user
• Design a broad range of digital creative deliverables. Including but not limited to: landing
pages, web sites, mobile apps, graphics, promotional campaigns, etc.
• Develop and maintain digital style guides with input from the creative team.
• Create design documents to communicate design ideas/processes before handover to
development team for implementation.
• Collaborate with copy/content writers, to incorporate key branding, tone, and messaging
• Possess a passion for responsive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and
a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
Specialized Technical Skills:
• Strong understanding of industry trends and programs.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS as related to responsive web design.
• Proficiency in both Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
• Understanding of basic project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Basecamp, or similar.
• Clear, concise, and effective written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong creative, organization, and intrapersonal management.
• Working knowledge/interest in: digital marketing, online merchandizing, e-commerce product
buying/planning, and/or CRM/Analytics.
• Ability to collaborate effectively between computer operating systems
• Ability to understand and solve problems as they arise.
• 3+ years of professional experience in the digital Space.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Human Interaction Design, or equivalent.
• Online Digital Portfolio encompassing a broad spectrum of work.